Small Rotating Cowl for Round Flues
Small Rotating Cowl Bird & Base made of galvanized steel.
Choose between two base diameters options : ø170 mm | ø200 mm
Small Rotating Cowl for Round Flues | Galvanlized,
Rotating cowl is used at the top of the chimney flue pipe above your roof to prevent wind draft into the chimney.
How does it work? It uses the force of the wind to spin. It basically creates a vacuum in your chimney, sucking fresh air up the flue and expelling it outside your home.
It comes as a set together with a round cowl base that is mounted over on the edger of the the chimney flue pipe.
Lava’s “Cowl Bird” comes in three basic sizes (SMALL / LARGE / EXTRA-LARGE).
Furthermore, the Small Rotating Cowl is supplied with either ø170mm cowl base OR ø200mm cowl bases.
Small Rotating cowl is used with the following open-fire fireplaces :
SMALL COWL BIRD
- Half Hex Fireplace (Base : ø170mm)
- Lucy Fireplace (Base : ø170mm)
- 650 Built in Fireplace (Base: ø200mm)
- 750 Built in Fireplace (Base : ø200mm)
- Material : Galvanized mild steel
- Thickness : 0.7mm
- Finish : Matt Black
Note : Rotating Cowl is also available in Large & Extra-Large sizes.
LARGE COWL BIRD
- 800 De Lux Braai (Base : ø250mm)
- 1000 De Lux Braai (Base : ø300mm)
- 1200 De Lux Braai (Base : ø350mm)
- 850 Built in Fireplace (Base : ø250mm)
- 1050 Built in Fireplace (Base : ø300mm)
EXTRA-LARGE COWL BIRD
- 1500 De Lux Braai (Base : ø440mm)
250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 440mm