CUBO 700 Air (12.5kW) – Double Sided
CUBO 700 AIR (12.5 kW) | Double Sided Insert Fireplace
CUBO 700 AIR (12.5 kW) | Double Sided Insert
A superior quality wood burning closed combustion insert fireplace generating maximum 12.5kW, suitable for medium to large sized rooms. A modern looking built-in fireplace recommended for both new and existing installations! Body is made from fabricated mild steel in black finish and black tinted panoramic glass. Internal combustion chamber is made of high quality pre-cast refractory and Stainless Steel roof canopy.
The Cubo Air models include two additional feature :–
- Built-in fan, controlled by an on-off switch, to create “FORCED VENTILATION” thereby increasing the hot air flow,
- Ash draw for easy cleaning
All Cubo fireplaces are fitted with a top exit chimney outlet.
*Price does not include chimney flue pipes and installation.
DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN RSA AND CARRIES STANDARD 5-YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE.
STANDARD UNIT INCLUDES:
- Panoramic black tinted ceramic glass
- Precast refractory slabs all around
- Stainless steel ceiling canopy
- Primary & Secondary air intake levers
- Protective heat resistant glove
- Operating manual
- Dimension (Stove only) : Width 725mm | Depth 490mm | Height 625mm
- Dimension (Incl. Clip on Frame) : Width 725mm | Height 630mm
- Flue outlet (top) : Ø150mm
- Energy output : 12.50 kW
- Efficiency : 79%
The CUBO range is energy efficient & clean burning fireplace, using both CONVECTION and RADIATION heating techniques to heat up your space.
STANDARD CONVECTION heating – cold air enters frontally at the bottom of the fireplace, hot air flows out through the slots above the glass. The CUBO “AIR” models include additional feature – a fan controlled by an on-off switch to create “FORCED VENTILATION”, increasing the flow of hot air. The stove has two levers located at the front bottom of the unit, controlling the flow of air intake into the combustion chamber.
RADIATION HEAT – Heat dissipated from inside the combustion chamber through the glass door