850 Two Sided Fireplace
850 mm Double sided traditional built in open fireplace to heat up areas of up to 180 m²
EFT payment is available or if you prefer you can pay using your credit card or cash at any of our branches.
850 Two Sided Fireplace | Built in
850 Two Sided fireplace – Traditional built in wood burning open fire fireplace having double skin which is made of high grade steel.
Efficient and economical heating solution for South Africa’s relatively short winter season.
A double sided fireplace is commonly used to divide a room, acting as a partition while delivering heat to both areas.
For example the fireplace can be located between the living room and the kitchen. So you can enjoy the full view of the flames from both sides.
An advantage of open fire fireplace is that it heats up your room quickly by way of convection and radiation.
Normal (natural) convection – fireplace draws cold air from the bottom of the fireplace and releases hot air at the top.
On the other hand, radiation refers to a direct heat from the burning fire as well as the heated fire box.
Kindly note, both the flue pipes and cowl are not included in the price of the fireplace – optional extras.
Double Sided Fireplace Features
- Double Sided fireplace – feed wood from both sides.
- Top exit chimney pipe
- Grate & pan with Ash draw
- Protective Fire screen @ R790.00
- Galvanized steel flue pipe (1 x Ø350mm x 1200mm) @ R565.00
- Standard rotating cowl and cowl base @ R1055.00
- Tubo Cowl @ R1304.00
- Flue size : ∅350 mm
- Grate and Pan dimension: Width 760 mm | Height 240 mm | Depth 550 mm
- Room heating capacity (max): 80-100 m²
- Overall size : Width 955 mm | Height 1010 mm | Depth 650 mm
- External frame dimension: Width 935 mm | Height 790 mm
- refer to technical drawing below