850 Built in Two Sided Fireplace
850 mm Double sided traditional built in open fireplace to heat up areas of up to 180 m²
850 Built in Two Sided Fireplace | Built in
Two Sided fireplace – Traditional built in wood burning open fire fireplace having double skin which is made of high grade steel.
Efficient and economical heating solution for South Africa’s relatively short winter season.
A double sided fireplace is commonly used to divide a room, acting as a partition while delivering heat to both areas.
For example the fireplace can be located between the living room and the kitchen. So you can enjoy the full view of the flames from both sides.
An advantage of open fire fireplace is that it heats up your room quickly by way of convection and radiation.
So with normal convection the fireplace draws cold air from the bottom and releases hot air at the top of the fireplace.
On the other hand, radiation is a direct heat from the burning fire as well as the heated fire box.
This fireplace also comes in three other size : 650 mm | 850 mm | 1050 mm
Note: The fireplace does not come with chimney pipe which are optional extras. However, it does include a standard rotating cowl and cowl base.
Double Sided Fireplace Features
- Double Sided fireplace – feed wood from both sides.
- Top exit chimney pipe
- Grate & pan with Ash draw
- Standard rotating cowl and cowl base
- Protective Firescreen @ R715.00
- Galvanized steel flue pipe (1 x Ø250mm x 1200mm) @ R
- Flue size : ∅250 mm
- Grate and Pan dimension: Width 730 mm | Height 200 mm | Depth 550 mm
- Room heating capacity (max): 180 m²
- Built-in/Cut-out dimension: Width 895 mm | Height 895 mm | Depth 600 mm
- External frame dimension: Width 940 mm | Height 770 mm