750 Double Sided Fireplace
750mm Double-sided traditional built-in open fireplace to heat up areas of up to 95 m².
Flue diameter 300mm. Flue pipes and Cowl are not included.
EFT payment is available or if you prefer you can pay using your credit card or cash at any of our branches.
750 Double Sided Fireplace | Built-in
750 Double-Sided fireplace – Traditional built-in wood burning open fire fireplace having double skin which is made of high-grade steel.
Efficient and economical heating solution for South Africa’s relatively short winter season.
A two-sided fireplace is commonly used to divide a room, acting as a partition while delivering heat to both areas.
For example, the fireplace can be located between the living room and the kitchen. So you can enjoy the full view of the flames from both sides.
An advantage of an open-fire fireplace is that it heats up your room quickly by way of convection and radiation.
So with normal convection, the fireplace draws cold air from the bottom and releases hot air at the top of the fireplace.
On the other hand, radiation is a direct heat from the burning fire as well as the heated firebox.
NOTE: Flue pipes and Cowl are not included in the price.
This 2-sided fireplace is also available in two larger sizes :
- 850 mm (heating capacity up to 85 m²)
- 1050 mm (heating capacity up to 110 m²)
Double Sided Fireplace Features
- Double-sided fireplace – feed wood from both sides.
- Top exit chimney pipe
- Grate & pan with Ash draw
- Protective Firescreen @ R790.00
- Galvanized steel flue pipe (1 x Ø300mm x 1200mm) @ R614.00
- Cyclone cowl (fixed cowl) plus cowl base @ R1090.00
- Flue diameter: ∅300 mm
- Grate and Pan dimensions: Width 640 mm | Height 200 mm | Depth 355 mm
- Room heating capacity (max): 165 m²
- Overall dimensions: Width 855 mm | Height 1015 mm | Depth 600 mm
- External frame dimension: Width 835 mm | Height 795 mm