600 Double Sided Wood Fireplace
600 built in double sided wood burning fireplace.
600 Double sided wood Fireplace | Built in
Double sided wood fireplace – A traditional built in wood burning fireplace made of double skin 3mm mild steel in black finish.
Efficient and economical heating solution for South Africa’s relatively short winter season.
Heat up your space quickly by way of convection and radiation. So with normal convection the fireplace draws cold air from the bottom and releases hot air at the top of the fireplace.
Radiation heat on the other hand – heat radiates from the hot fire as well as the heated metal surfaces of the fire box.
This fireplace takes a Ø200mm stackable chimney pipe that is 1200mm in length.
Chimney pipes should be carried all the way to the roof top even if they run inside a bricked up chimney. This is to prevent thick soot from building up inside the walls.
A standard single story house usually requires 3-4 chimney pipes.
Kindly note, both the flue pipes and cowl are not included in the price of the fireplace – optional extras.
This 2-sided fireplace is also available in three larger sizes :
- 750 mm (heating capacity up to 85 m²)
- 850 mm (heating capacity up to 85 m²)
- 1050 mm (heating capacity up to 110 m²)
Double sided wood Fireplace Features
- Top exit chimney pipe
- Grate & pan
- Protective Fire screen @ R790.00
- Galvanized steel flue pipe (1 x Ø 200 mm x 1200 mm) @ R295.00
- Rotating Cowl @ R575.00
- Flue size : ∅200mm
- Grate and Pan dimension: Width 550 mm | Height 200 mm | Depth 250 mm
- Room heating capacity (max): 95 m²
- Built-in/Cut-out dimension: Width 640 mm | Height 895 mm | Depth 600 mm
- External frame dimension: Width 670 mm | Height 670 mm
You may also like…
- CUBO 700 Insert Fireplace (12.5kW)