1050 Large Double Sided Fireplace
1050 mm Double sided traditional built in open fireplace to heat up areas of up to 195 m²
EFT payment is available or if you prefer you can pay using your credit card or cash at any of our branches.
1050 Large Double Sided Fireplace | Built in
Large double sided fireplace – Traditional built in wood burning open fire fireplace having double skin which is made of high grade steel.
Efficient and economical heating solution for South Africa’s relatively short winter season.
A two sided fireplace is commonly used to divide a room, acting as a partition while delivering heat to both areas.
For example the fireplace can be located between the living room and the kitchen. So you can enjoy the full view of the flames from both sides.
An advantage of open fire fireplace is that it heats up your room quickly by way of convection and radiation.
So with normal convection the fireplace draws cold air from the bottom and releases hot air at the top of the fireplace.
On the other hand, radiation is a direct heat from the burning fire as well as the heated fire box.
Kindly note, both the flue pipes and cowl are not included in the price of the fireplace – optional extras.
Double Sided Fireplace Features
- Double Sided fireplace – feed wood from both sides.
- Top exit chimney pipe
- Grate & pan with Ash draw
- Protective Fire screen @ R850.00
- Galvanized steel flue pipe (1 x Ø300mm x 1200mm) @ R505.00
- Standard rotating cowl and cowl base @R852.00
- Turbo Cowl @ R1181.00
- Flue size : ∅300 mm
- Grate and Pan dimension: Width 930 mm | Height 200 mm | Depth 550 mm
- Room heating capacity (max): 195 m²
- Built-in/Cut-out dimension: Width 1095 mm | Height 895 mm | Depth 600 mm
- External frame dimension: Width 1170 mm | Height 770 mm