1050 Built in Fireplace
1050mm Built in Fireplace, single sided traditional built in wood fireplace to heat up areas of up to 110m²
1050 Built in Fireplace | Single Sided
Built in wood fireplace – Traditional single sided wood burning fireplace made of double skin 3mm mild steel in matt black finish.
Efficient and economical heating solution for South Africa’s relatively short winter season.
Heat up your space quickly by way of convection and radiation. With convection the fireplace draws cold air from the bottom and releases hot air at the top of the fireplace. Radiation refers to heat that radiates from the hot fire as well as the heated metal surface of the fire box.
The 1050 built in fireplace is suitable for new and existing installations – “1050” refers to the build-in opening size of the fireplace being 1050 mm.
It is suitable for opening of 1065 mm to 1120 mm in width. Please refer to our technical drawing with dimensions that can be downloaded below.
This fireplace takes a Ø300mm stackable chimney pipe that is 1200mm in length.
Chimney pipes should be carried all the way to the roof top even if they run inside a bricked up chimney. This is to prevent thick soot from building up inside the walls and improve draw.
A typical standard single story house requires 3-4 chimney pipes.
Kindly note, both the flue pipes and cowl are not included in the price of the fireplace – optional extras.
This fireplace is also available in a double sided version.
- Protective Fire screen @ R850.00
- Galvanized steel flue pipe (1 x Ø300mm x 1200mm) @ R365.00
- Standard rotating Cowl & Base : R690.00
- Fixed cowl / Turbo cowl : R1125.00
Fireplace Features & Technical Data
- Top exit flue
- Flue size : ∅300mm x 1200mm
- Grate and Pan dimension: Width 940mm | Height 210mm | Depth 370mm
- Heating capacity (max): 110 m²
- Adjustable damper
- Built-in/Cut-out dimension: Width 1065 mm | Height 970 mm | Depth 440 mm
- External frame dimension: Width 1140 mm | Height 770 mm